Talks with innovators, creatives & enterprisers | twice
People making positive impact on society
Talks with innovators... is on hiatus after almost exactly three years of publishing fortnightly episodes. Read more here.
Huge thanks to all our guests, guest co-hosts, sponsors, and listeners for your support over that time. The show may return (in a new form/format) in the future.
Founder stories, learns, and journeys to now, wrapped up in about 30 minutes of impact-focused goodness. Tune in to hear how impact-minded entrepreneurs are creating and evolving new purpose-driven businesses, and driving a movement for social good.
🎧: Overcast | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | twicepodcast.com | Pocket Casts | Google Podcasts | twice.libysn.com | RSS
@twicepodcast Twitter | Instagram
David Binstead - show creator, producer, editor & guest wrangler.
. . .
- Longer-form 60min shows featuring 2 guests, topics, refreshments and co-hosts
- #Socent-themed #Election17 series with senior politicians from Labour, The Greens, National, and NZ-First
- Event specials, like at SEWF2017 Social Enterprise World Forum daily expert panels.
- Cultural and arts events from Wellington, NZ: Theatre and Community Arts, Garage Project, Winter Ales Festival, Welly On A Plate
- Jen O’Sullivan - improv. superstar and theatre producer
- Caitlin McKay - ex-marcomms supremo at BizDojo, now Innovation at Fire & Emergency NZ
- Jack Chapman - videographer and ex-adman
- BizDojo - cowork countrywide in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Collider Wellington - converge with Wellington's innovation, tech and creative scene
- Jaya Gibson - Christchurch-based designer and marketer
- The Beer Library Chch
- C-Lab & Quad cowork
Listen/Subscribe: Overcast | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | twicepodcast.com | Pocket Casts | twice.libysn.com | RSS
Talks With Innovators, Creatives & Enterprisers making positive dents on society. Independent ‘love not money’ founder stories, learns and journeys to now. 2015-2018
['twice' is an acronym of talks with innovators, creatives & enterprisers...]